Do you have birds who
- are bored during the day when you are not around to play with them?
- do not have much to do in their cages apart from eating?
- dislike spending time in their cages?
- are frustrated and scream out of boredom?
- or even, engage in self-destructive behaviors such as feather plucking?
Our Starter Toy Packs will keep your parrot entertained for hours on end and is a great way to introduce toys to your birds.
We have specially handpicked 11 of the best shredding, chewing, foraging, preening and foot toys with a variety of textures, different materials and interesting shapes to meet most of your small parrot’s enrichment needs.
Starter Bird Toy Pack A contains:
- 1 Woven Wonders Small Pinata (3x3x13cm)
- 1 Woven Wonders Small Foraging Pineapple (6x6x14cm)
- 1 Woven Wonders Caterpillar (2.5x2.5x26cm)
- 1 Rainbow Sisal Preening Toy (14x18cm)
- 1 Boredom Breakers Coconut Fibre Stacker (4x4x23cm)
- 1 Jumbo Seagrass and Vine ball (10x10cm)
- 5 Super Bird Creations Woven Bamboo Sticks (13x1.5cm each)
Suitable for small to medium sized birds from budgies to amazons and other similar sized birds. The toys are suitable for most types of cages.
Fair trade and eco-friendly bird toys
Some of the toys in this toy pack are handmade by artisans in the Philippines through a certified fair trade cooperative providing gainful employment and support for hundreds of families.
Imported from Europe and USA
Some of the toys in this toy pack are imported from USA and Europe, which means the toys have passed rigorous safety standards.
Made of 100% bird safe materials
These toys are handmade using 100% bird-safe and non-toxic materials such as abaca, bamboo, cardboard, coconut shell, corn leaf, jute, rattan, sisal, vine and wood; many of which your bird might encounter in the wild.
Metal hanging clips supplied with the toys are all made of bird-safe Stainless Steel and nickel-plated steel (NO lead/zinc).
When introducing new toys to your bird, monitor your bird with the toy for the first few days until you are sure he is interacting safely with his new toy.
The toys in this toy pack are designed to be destructible, yet durable. Examine the toys on a regular basis and replace the toy if it becomes excessively damaged.
Some of the toys come with a metal cage clip. When hanging the toys on the cage bars ensure that the cage clip is fully screwed on to prevent entrapment.