Now comes in 2 sizes!
Does your parrot love making noise?
But did you know that most conventional bells such as jingle bells and cowbells pose safety hazards such as exposed clangers, unsafe metal and tiny gaps that can trap and injure?
Specially designed with your parrot's safety and wellbeing in mind, the Stainless Steel Birdie Bell has the following safety features:
- Made of 100% food-grade stainless steel (NO lead/zinc)
- Comes with a screw-tight stainless steel cage link that can be fully closed (Clips that can be pushed open by birds are unsafe as they can trap beaks, toes and leg bands)
- Virtually indestructible by most parrots
- Completely enclosed clanger makes it safe for little beaks and feet
- Welded chain
Comes in 2 sizes:
- Small 19x2cm (most suitable for small-sized parrots)
- Medium 21x2.5cm (most suitable for medium-sized parrots)
Suitable for small to medium sized parrots from budgies to amazons and other similar sized birds.
304 food-grade stainless steel
When introducing new toys to your bird, monitor your bird with the toy for the first few days until you are sure he is interacting safely with his new toy.
The Stainless Steel Birdie Bell is designed to be durable. Examine the bell on a regular basis and replace the toy if it becomes excessively damaged.
The Stainless Steel Birdie Bell comes with a metal cage clip. When hanging it on the cage bars ensure that the cage clip is fully screwed on to prevent entrapment.