Keep your birds busy, challenge their minds, stimulate their curiosity and make eating more fun! Hide little treats in the many spaces in the toys to entice your bird to forage and keep entertained for hours on end.
Classic Foraging Toy Pack contains:
- 1 Popsicle Foraging Pouch (7x2x14cm)
- 1 Woven Wonders Small Foraging Pineapple (6x6x14cm)
- 1 Boredom Breaker Small Foraging Cylinder (7x7x34cm)
- 1 Stainless Steel Foraging Skewer (12cm)
- 1 Creative Foraging Systems Refillable Buffet Party Foraging Ball (9cm diameter)
Use the stainless steel skewer to..
- Encourage your bird to forage for food
- Introduce fruits and vegetables to your bird
- Skewer bird-safe materials such as cardboard, paper and wood blocks to make an instant shredding and chewing toy
The Buffet Party Ball is not just a foraging toy, it’s a..
- Foraging Toy: Fill with treats, fresh or dehydrated fruit, nuts, sliced veggies, large pellets etc. Parrots will work at the openings to extract the food
- Puzzle Toy: Fill with soft wood pieces, coloured paper etc, and add a preferred treat. Parrots will roll the ball around for hours to retrieve the contents
- Noise Maker: Add a few medium size plastic beads or a bell, Parrots will pick it up, shake it and amuse themselves for extended periods of time
- Foot Toy: Instead of skewering the Buffet Party Foraging Ball on the Stainless Steel Skewer, place it on the bottom of the cage or present out of the cage on a flat surface. The Ball is light enough for medium size parrots (i.e. Senegals, Caiques etc.) can pick up and hold the ball to retrieve any hidden items.