Parrot foot toys are toys that your parrot can hold in his foot or push around easily with his beak.
A huge favorite among ground forager birds (such as budgies, parakeets, cockatiels), clipped birds or parrots who simply love playing on the ground.
Because of their smaller size, they are great toys to introduce to shy parrots and can be a great way to teach a parrot how to play with toys. Foot toys are very versatile as they can be used alone or added to other foraging toys, toy buckets or bowls in your bird’s cage.
We have specially curated 16 foot toys with a variety of textures, different materials and interesting shapes to keep your birds keep entertained for hours on end.
Foot Toy Pack contains:
- 5 Super Bird Creations Woven Bamboo Sticks (13x1.5cm each)
- 3 Natural Untreated Rattan Balls (5x5cm each)
- 3 Natural Birdies Chews Foot Toy (various sizes and textures, approximately 7-12cm each)
- 1 Loofah Spinner Foot Toy (5.5x1x10cm)
- 1 Super Bird Creations Vine Star Foot Toy (8x7cm)
- 1 Super Bird Creations Corn Husk Foot Toy (11x5cm)
- 1 Jumbo Seagrass and Vine ball (10x10cm)
- 1 Bird-safe Birdie Crocs™ Foot Toy (7x3.5x3.5cm)
Suitable for small to medium sized parrots from budgies to amazons and other similar sized birds. Small parrots can easily interact with the toys using their beaks, while medium size parrots can hold the toys in their foot.
Imported from Europe
Some of the toys in this toy pack are imported from Europe, which means the toys have passed rigorous EU safety standards.
Made of 100% bird safe materials
These toys are handmade using 100% bird-safe and non-toxic materials such as abaca, bamboo, corn husk, palm leaf, paper, natural loofah, rattan, seagrass, sisal, vine and wood; many of which your bird might encounter in the wild.
When introducing new toys to your bird, monitor your bird with the toy for the first few days until you are sure he is interacting safely with his new toy.
The toys in this toy pack are designed to be destructible, yet durable. Examine the toys on a regular basis and replace the toy if it becomes excessively damaged.