Do you have birds who
- are bored during the day when you are not around to play with them?
- do not have much to do in their cages apart from eating?
- dislike spending time in their cages?
- are frustrated and scream out of boredom?
- or even, engage in self-destructive behaviors such as feather plucking?
Give your small parrot a taste of our bird toys with our Taster Toy Pack!
We have specially handpicked a sampler pack of 9 shredding, chewing, foraging and foot toys with a variety of textures, different materials and interesting shapes to meet most of your small parrot’s enrichment needs.
These are great toys to introduce to shy parrots and can be a great way to teach a parrot how to play with toys.
Taster Toy Pack contains:
- 1 Boredom Breaker Salsa Pom Pom (10x10x32cm)
- 1 Woven Wonders Small Foraging Pineapple (6x6x14cm)
- 1 Woven Wonders Small Pinata (3x3x13cm)
- 1 Cactus Wood Bird Kabob (28x4cm)
- 2 Super Bird Creations Woven Bamboo Sticks (13x1.5cm each)
- 1 Jumbo Seagrass and Vine ball (10x10cm)
- 1 Natural Untreated Rattan Ball (5x5cm)
- 1 Bird-safe Birdie Crocs™ Foot Toy (7x3.5x3.5cm)
Suitable for small parrots such as parrotlets, budgies, lovebirds, cockatiels, conures and other similar sized birds. The toys are suitable for all types of cages.
Fair trade and eco-friendly bird toys
Some of the toys in this toy pack are handmade by artisans in the Philippines through a certified fair trade cooperative providing gainful employment and support for hundreds of families.
Imported from Europe
Some of the toys in this toy pack are imported from Europe, which means the toys have passed rigorous EU safety standards.
Made of 100% bird safe materials
These toys are handmade using 100% bird-safe and non-toxic materials such as abaca, agave (cactus wood), bamboo, bird-safe plastic foam, palm leaf, seagrass, shredded corn silk, sisal, rattan and vine; many of which your bird might encounter in the wild.
Metal hanging clips supplied with the toys are all made of bird-safe nickel-plated steel (NO lead/zinc).
When introducing new toys to your bird, monitor your bird with the toy for the first few days until you are sure he is interacting safely with his new toy.
The toys in this toy pack are designed to be destructible, yet durable. Examine the toys on a regular basis and replace the toy if it becomes excessively damaged.
Some of the toys come with a metal cage clip. When hanging the toys on the cage bars ensure that the cage clip is fully screwed on to prevent entrapment.