Do you have birds who
- are bored during the day when you are not around to play with them?
- do not have much to do in their cages apart from eating?
- dislike spending time in their cages?
- are frustrated and scream out of boredom?
- or even, engage in self-destructive behaviors such as feather plucking?
Our Starter Toy Packs will keep your parrot entertained for hours on end and is a great way to introduce toys to your birds.
We have specially handpicked 10 of the best shredding, chewing, foraging, climbing and foot toys with a variety of textures, different materials and interesting shapes to meet most of your small parrot’s enrichment needs.
Starter Bird Toy Pack B contains:
- 1 Woven Wonders Four Ring Chain (9x9x45cm)
- 1 Medium Cactus Wood Bird Kabob (25x5cm)
- 1 Woven Wonders Large Foraging Pineapple (10x10x26cm)
- 1 Regular Seagrass Hammock (18x18cm)
- 1 Jumbo Seagrass and Vine ball (10x10cm)
- 5 Super Bird Creations Woven Bamboo Sticks (13x1.5cm each)
For bigger fun, upsize the Regular Seagrass Hammock for the Party size (30x30cm) hammock for just $8!
Suitable for small to medium sized parrots from budgies to amazons and other similar sized birds. The toys in toy packs B are suitable for larger cages and play-gyms.
Fair trade and eco-friendly bird toys
Some of the toys in this toy pack are handmade by artisans in the Philippines through a certified fair trade cooperative providing gainful employment and support for hundreds of families.
Imported from Europe
Some of the toys in this toy pack are imported from Europe, which means the toys have passed rigorous EU safety standards.
Made of 100% bird safe materials
These toys are handmade using 100% bird-safe and non-toxic materials such as abaca, agave (cactus wood), bamboo, palm leaf, seagrass, sisal, vine; many of which your bird might encounter in the wild.
Metal hanging clips supplied with the toys are all made of bird-safe nickel-plated steel (NO lead/zinc).
When introducing new toys to your bird, monitor your bird with the toy for the first few days until you are sure he is interacting safely with his new toy.
The toys in this toy pack are designed to be destructible, yet durable. Examine the toys on a regular basis and replace the toy if it becomes excessively damaged.
Some of the toys come with a metal cage clip. When hanging the toys on the cage bars ensure that the cage clip is fully screwed on to prevent entrapment.