New and improved! Made by the same manufacturer as Sanko cages, this original LillipHut cage have the same make and quality that parronts already know and love.
Comes in 2 options:
1. Cage only
2. Sleep well package: Cage + made to measure sleeping cover (U.P $334, save $9)
Cage features and benefits:
Squarish cage design (Our favourite 👍)
- 22% wider (11cm) than the LillipHut M01 cage which allows birds greater movement between front and back of the cage
Easy-clean cage design
- Engineered and designed to ensure that all waste materials are collected directly into the bottom drawer without side leakages
- Single drawer can be completely pulled out from the cage body - convenient to replace cage liner and clean the drawer daily
- Two click-tight grooves keeps drawer securely attached to cage base and prevents it from sliding out during transport
- The base is also completely detachable from the cage using clips for simplified cage cleaning. No need to dismantle the cage in order to clean the base and drawer.
Dedicated food/water bowl access doors
- Food/water bowls can be easily accessed from the outside of the cage through special access doors for greater convenience to parront and reduces stress to bird during maintenance
Bird-proof secure locking mechanism
- All access doors are secured by a hook mechanism to prevent escape
Front door pivots at a 90° angle
- Opens up to a spacious 19.5cm x 24cm access gap that allows parronts to easily reach into the cage for more convenient cleaning and maintenance as compared to cages with a slide-up door mechanism
- When the front door is opened, the doors become a platform for birds to enter and leave the cage more easily
Quick and easy snap-fit assembly
- No screws, hooks or tools are required to assemble and disassemble the cage. Cage can be safely and easily assembled by one person.
Made of bird-safe materials
- Made of high quality non-toxic plastic and low-carbon, rust-resistant wire with a lead and zinc-safe paint finish
This cage is suitable as a home for small parrots such as parrotlets, budgies, lovebirds, cockatiels and other similar sized birds, not exceeding 16.5cm in body length only, excluding the tail.
Dimensions when fully set up: 57cm (L) x 44cm (W) x 53cm (H)
Cage bar gap: 1.2cm
Original LillipHut accessories included
2x food and water bowls
Made of 100% bird safe materials
Non-toxic plastic and low-carbon, rust-resistant wire with a lead and zinc-safe paint finish
Parrots should not be left permanently in cages. All pet birds should be provided with a few hours of out-of-cage time a day for social interaction, enrichment and exercise that is essential to their welfare and wellbeing.
If your birds will be in their cages for extended periods of time (more than 8 hours), it is strongly recommended to opt for the largest cage possible that is safe and appropriate for your bird’s species.
Safety and storage notes
This cage is intended to be used as indoor housing for small parrots and is not intended to be kept outdoors (e.g. balcony or service yard) for your bird's safety and wellbeing. Prolonged exposure to outdoor elements can also cause increased wear and tear of the cage, corrosion of the metal bars and premature yellowing of the white plastic base.
Assembling/disassembling the cage
Follow the steps in the provided assembly manual to properly assemble and disassemble the cage. No screws, hooks or tools are required to assemble and disassemble the cage.
Cleaning the cage
The cage can be washed under running water or wiped with a soft cloth. To prevent scratches, do not scrub with cleaning materials with an abrasive surface such as a scouring pad.